We will be open again from April 20th!
As you have probably already seen with us, distance has not been part of our hotel philosophy up to now. But times have changed and we are taking the new situation very seriously. We asked ourselves what we can do now to make you feel completely at home in our hotel.
Our maxim is: Stay healthy with us!
So that you can trust this statement, we have implemented a number of new hygiene standards on the topics of social distancing, non-contact and disinfection in the Albertinum. We have summarized the most important ones for you here:
Check-in / check-out
- Online booking with contactless check-in / -out, billing and invoicing by email
- Disinfected key handover and key return basket
- Our employees wear face masks
- Protective screen on the reception desk and a distance line on the floor
Rooms and paths
- Additional, permanent disinfection of critical surfaces, such as door and window handles
- All doors in the corridors are open, the fire protection officer on duty closes them in the event of a fire alarm
- Elevator pusher pads for elbows
- Room, bathroom and balcony access without touching the handle
- Individual breakfast as desired instead of the buffet with a choice to tick and the time by email
- Served in the breakfast room or room
- Arranged individually on a tray and covered with foil
- Prepare with a face mask and disposable gloves
- Breakfast room with individual tables and a distance of 2 mWe look forward to seeing you from April 20th to welcome back to the Albertinum Business Hotel Erlangen.
With kind regards
Your Albertinum team